Ele Cooper, AboutProperty

Ele Cooper is Content Manager at AboutProperty, a consumer-facing property news website by Square Digital - which is itself a part of the Adfero online news agency.

While my contributions to the site were part of my full-time employment at Adfero, the working relationship was very similar to that I enjoy with my freelance clients, due to the structural separation between Adfero's Editorial operations and its Square Digital sites.

Ele says...
"Bob is a pleasure to work with. He always has something positive to say, is bursting with relevant, interesting feature ideas and can be relied upon to turn copy around quickly. I would thoroughly recommend this man!"
To learn more, visit AboutProperty or read my features for the site about Bank Holiday DIY and Military Mortgages.