Jane Thornber, Grace Cole

Jane Thornber is Brand Champion for Grace Cole, promoting their brands - including Miss Cole and the Forever Friends Baby Naturals range - online via websites and social media.

For more about the work I have done for Jane, visit my Hot Pink Magazine portfolio page.

Jane says...
"Bob is, without a shadow of a doubt, the finest copywriter I've worked with during my career at Grace Cole.

"Always professional, full of fantastic ideas for relevant stories at the drop of a hat, and always willing to help when it comes to last-minute deadlines.

"His ability to connect with influential people in a variety of industries has led to some engaging and relevant marketing campaigns - not to mention some amazing coverage for us with leading UK beauty bibles.

"On a practical level, I have to contend with over a dozen contributors to the magazine, tight deadlines and a growing workload - Bob is always the first to submit his content and I've never once had to extend a deadline for him.

"An absolute pleasure to work with, I can't recommend him highly enough."